Tuesday, June 16, 2009

1st Thread

Finally I created my own blog and it will become a platform that allows me to share and inter exchange experience with friends. I will share my own view from many kind of aspects that I could encounter during daily life.

The theme of this blog is named as "All things in Mathematical, Abstract And Art", because I like math, maybe it should be more appropriate to say that I am sensitive to numbers. So I will write about Finance/Investment, accounting, economic and statistic.

However, by knowing into numbers do not provide a complete view. Just like engage in investing, it is not just plugging financial data into template formulae in order to get us an accurate valuation, it is also more like an art that to use our imagination, creativity thinking and instinct to search for a good investment. So know how to think abstractly or using gut feeling (experience?) could avoid us from solely depending on the numbers which could lead us end up being cheated by the numbers (many financial accounting scandal happened due to the investors are digging too much into numbers).

By the way, this blog will be updated either in Mandarin or English (indeed my Mandarin standard is better than English, so I might write more in Mandarin at the next few threads liao...>_<).

And the frequency of updating this blog depends on how the mood striking me then, might be in daily, weekly, month or yearly. Who knows?

2 comments:

  1. 好的开始,加油!Keep It Up!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support, Calvin. I will try my effort to work on this blog...^_^

    ReplyDelete